To ensure which you stay as healthy as possible, we've outlined a guide which should help you do just which -- detailing your physical, mental, along with also emotional health. Before discussing Betta Fish Swollen Eye - Causes along with also Cures For Betta Fish Swollen Eye Syndrome, understand if Great nutrition has many benefits. By generating healthier food choices, you can prevent or treat some conditions. These include heart disease, stroke, along with also diabetes.
Betta Fish Swollen Eye - Causes along with also Cures For Betta Fish Swollen Eye SyndromeA common bacterial infection which afflicts betta fish, swollen eye syndrome, also commonly referred to as "pop-eye", can be a symptom of a more serious internal problem. Basically, which is usually caused by the accumulation of fluid either from the eye or behind the eye, from the socket, which cause the eye to bulge out. Among the many causes of betta fish swollen eye include:
- Bacterial infections
- Water nitrogen supersaturation (gas bubble disease)
- Poor water quality
- Internal (metabolic) disorders
- Nutritional deficiencies
To cure the infection:
1. Isolate your fish if in a community tank.
2. Thoroughly clean out your fish's tank, replace the plants along with also rocks if they are deteriorating.
3. Raise the water temperature to 82 degrees. which helps your fish's immune system.
4. Try giving your fish antibiotics. Two you can try include Kanacyn by Aquatronics along with also Maracyn 2 by Mardel.
5. Make sure you are using a Great quality aquarium salt as which helps "wash" the eyes.
Fortunately, betta fish swollen eye is usually curable which has a little bit of effort, within a few days.
The worst mistake would certainly be to simply "wait which out" to see if the problem goes away by itself. If you see obvious signs of a swollen eye, make sure you take action right away.
If left untreated, your betta fish could go blind. Worse yet, the infected eye could bulge out to the point where which literally falls out of its socket completely!