How Can a Heart Attack Be Prevented?
To reduce the risk factors for coronary artery disease (CAD) can help prevent heart attack. (See: "Who the risk heart attack?") Although the DAC, you can still take steps to reduce the risk of heart attack.
Reducing the risk of heart attack usually means a healthy lifestyle. May can be also required for the treatment of diseases in which increase the risk.
Selection of healthy lifestyle
Health decision-generating to prevent heart attack include:
* When within the low-fat diet rich in fruits as well as vegetables. Note: Number as well as type of fat within the diet. Food with low salinity. alterations contribute to high blood pressure as well as cholesterol within the blood.
Weight in overweight or obese.
* End of smoking.
* Make physical activity to improve cardiovascular health. Ask your doctor as well as how many types of physical activity safe for you.
In addition to lifestyle alterations can prevent heart attacks within the treatment, the likelihood of heart attack have:
* High blood cholesterol. You need medication to lower your cholesterol if diet as well as exercise can be not enough.
* High blood pressure. They need medication for blood pressure under control.
* Diabetes (hyperglycemia). If you have diabetes, your blood sugar within the diet as well as physical activity (such as doctors recommend). If necessary, medication.
Emergency Action Plan
Make sure you consider if you or someone in your family have a heart attack. This particular can be especially important if you have a high risk or heart attack.
Talk to your doctor about the signs as well as symptoms of heart attack at any time 9-1-1 steps you can do until medical assistance can be listed.