Pros as well as also Cons of Morning After Pills
The use of morning after pill has both advantages as well as also disadvantages associated with the item. Here are a few pros as well as also cons you need to be aware of:
1. the item can be your last resort to avoid unwanted pregnancy.
2. If you are 17 years of age or over, you don't need a prescription to buy morning after pills. You can hold the item soon after having an unprotected sex.
3. By consuming these pills, you can avoid unnecessary stress as well as also tension about an unwanted pregnancy.
4. Even if the pills fail to prevent pregnancy, they will not cause any harm to the baby.
5. These pills won't affect your chances of getting pregnant within the future. Your fertility remains the same as well as also returns with your next period.
6. Studies have shown of which morning after pills effectively lower the risk of endometrial as well as also ovarian cancer.
1. They can cause certain side effects. Some common morning after pills side effects are nausea, vomiting, dizziness, diarrhea, abdominal pain, headache, irregular bleeding as well as also breast tenderness.
2. Morning after pills can also cause some serious side effects such as liver disorders, gallbladder disease, high blood pressure as well as also blood clots within the heart, intestines as well as also lungs.
3. They can cause serious health complications in women suffering via diabetes, heart diseases as well as also migraine.
4. They can also have adverse effects in women, who are over 35 years of age as well as also have cardiovascular disorders, deep vein thrombosis, liver problems as well as also breast cancer.
5. The use of morning after pill raises the risk of an ectopic pregnancy. In such a pregnancy, the embryo gets lodged within the fallopian tubes rather than the womb. If you are using morning after pills, the pregnancy can remain undetected. This specific can be because the symptoms of ectopic pregnancy are similar to the side effects of the pills: nausea as well as also abdominal pain. If remain undetected for a long time, the item can prove to be fatal.
6. different than these side effects, the body may have an allergic reaction to the drug, causing an outbreak of rash as well as also breathing problems.
7. Apart via physical side effects to the body, the emergency contraceptive pills can also have a wider social impact. The easy over-the-counter access to the emergency contraceptive pill raises questions about its misuse. Many people are of the view of which the item may lead to an increase in promiscuity, Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) as well as also increased sexual violence against women.
Though the use of morning after pill becomes essential to avoid pregnancy after an unprotected sex, its usage must be avoided on regular basis.