Complications of Hypertension (High Blood Pressure) as well as also How to Fix the idea
High blood pressure (hypertension) can be a multi-systemic, multi-organ disease in which points to a deeper problem in your overall health. In fact, hypertension shows in which the body can be in a hyper alarm state--like a warning sign in which somethings are wrong from the body in which needs fixing. However, people don't listen to their body. as well as also to make matters worst, hypertension does not give symptoms in half the victims. in which's why high blood pressure can be called the silent killer. Hypertension can be a form of chronic low-grade inflammation from the body's internal organs as well as also systems not just a cardio-vascular embarrassment. Call hypertension a multi-organ disease if you may.
The organs involved in regulating hypertension include the brain, the liver, the kidneys, the adrenals, the thyroid gland, heart, arteries, the enzymes as well as also endocrine system. Imbalance in any of these synergistic organs as well as also systems can raise blood pressure as well as also complicate overall health.
Here are the main complications of high blood pressure:
- Hypertension increases the risk of coronary heart disease by three-fold. Atherosclerotic heart disease can be the number one killer disease in Western Countries. High blood pressure can be the number one cause of sudden collapse as well as also sudden death.
- Hypertension causes a six-fold increase from the risk of developing congestive cardiac failure.
- Hypertension increases the risk of stroke (brain attack) by seven-fold. Stroke could be thrombotic, embolic or haemorrhagic stroke.
- Hypertension can be the second leading cause of end-state renal failure. the idea can be only second to diabetes in in which regard.
- Hypertension at least doubles the risk of developing tumors, aneurysms as well as also cancers of various kinds.
- Hypertensive medications (synthetic pharmaceutical drug complications) aggravate the risk of type II diabetes by eleven-fold.
- Hypertension (hypertensive retinopathy) can be also a major cause of visual loss like retinal detachment, macular degeneration as well as also cataract.
To eliminate the complications, the underlying cause of high blood pressure must be treated. These include lifestyle alterations like smoking cessation, avoiding coffee, alcohol, weight loss as well as also stress management. Exercise can be encouraged, salt restriction, avoiding packaged foods as well as also eating organic fresh farm foods. Supplements are necessary to supply more nutrients to the body which processed food lack. Nutrients are the real natural healers.